tisdag 16 oktober 2012

Orly smart gels system

The other day I decided to do my nails with the Orly smart gels nail system that I bought before the summer. It's a do it yourself at home nail kit and includes a UV lamp that you use to dry your gel nails. It takes a bit of time to do your nails using this kit, but if you do it right your nails last up to three weeks which I think is great. I'll probably be busy giving birth to my baby soon so I thought that I'd do my nails now before I'm rushing into hospital ;) The smart gel colour I used is called Kiss the bride.


Today I went out for lunch to Restaurant S here in Sundbyberg with my dad and F. I had a lovely pasta with bacon (eating as much carbohydrates now as possible ;)) and then enjoyed the dessert buffé and coffee afterwards. Dad and I kept company walking back and then this afternoon I've been taking it easy at home.

Now it's time for football. Sweden is not going to win - I know - but I'm gonna watch the match anyway and cheer them on as much as possible!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar