måndag 1 oktober 2012

Canvas prints

F and I really like these canvas prints from Gallerix, one of Jimi Hendrix and the other one of Marilyn. I'm dying to decorate the house when we move in, but I know it will take a long time before it will look the way we want it to look (there are many things to be done). We are going to have to do it bit by bit, but in a way that is a good thing because you can really think through everything that you want to do.


Today I left my apartment keys to the new owner and finally I can leave it all behind me. The plan was to sell the apartment already last autumn but since we discovered the problem with the bathroom we had to deal with a court case and re-renovate the whole bathroom before I could sell it this August.

Tonight myself and F went down to the local Indian restaurant in Sundbyberg for dinner, since there was a second viewing of F's apartment. There were 13 people/couples there yesterday for the main viewing and 3 more tonight. I really hope that the bidding starts tomorrow and that F can make a bit of a profit. Fingers crossed!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar