onsdag 10 oktober 2012

Maternity leave

So, I'm on my third day of maternity leave and it's so nice to be able to just relax and do whatever you feel like doing. Mind you, I don't have as much energy as I used to so I mostly sit on the couch watching different TV series ;) I love the way I can enjoy breakfast while watching Nyhetsmorgon on TV4 without having to rush into work afterwards.


Tonight I'm meeting up with the girls to go for dinner, it has been a while since we last saw each other. We're going to a Libanese restaurant called Sahara and I'm really looking forward to catching up with my friends while enjoying some nice food.

Before I head into town I'm gonna try to finish packing my bag with stuff that I need for when we're going into the hospital. It's only 1,5 weeks left until my due date now (21st of October) and I realize that the baby could decide that she wants to come out any day, but I'd love a bit more time to prepare myself for the big day. Whatever happens, I'm longing for our little girl and I'm dying to meet her and hold her ♥.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar