tisdag 25 september 2012

Missoni Lindex

Yesterday at midnight the Missoni collection for Lindex was released. I had seen a few nice things but didn't feel that I HAD TO buy anything. Went to bed the normal time last night and decided to check the website this morning to see if there was anything left. Almost everything was sold out, but I found a dress that I bought for the little one ;)
Tonight myself and F went to the hospital in Danderyd for an information session that BB Stockholm had organized for us. We have chosen BB Stockholm as our first choice where I want to give birth and I must say that the session was really good and the midwife that held the session gave a really nice impression. Can't believe it's only three and a half weeks now until I'm due...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar