söndag 2 september 2012

7 weeks to go

So, I've come to the end of week 33 and that means I've only 7 weeks to go - 7 weeks!! I've been feeling fine the whole time but lately I'm getting heavier (even though everybody says I'm so neat) and I don't have as much energy as I used to. I get tired very easily, physically I mean, so it's important to rest when I get the time. Unfortunately there has been a lot going on lately (good things though :)) but I'm hoping that it'll all calm down very soon. Thank God I have my yoga on Mondays, I love going to these sessions and we're going through a lot of different relaxation techniques and poses. It calms your body and mind and I feel like a new person every time I'm walking out of there.


2 kommentarer:

  1. vilken mage du har!
    så himla himla jättefin! tänk att bebisen snart är här :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack vännen, ja nu går veckorna fort vill jag lova. Börjar längta efter bebis nu :)

    SvaraRadera