torsdag 20 september 2012

Bed throw

Last weekend myself and F bought a new bed throw, I've wanted one for quite a while and I like the marine style a lot. Finally I found a nice throw when I was browsing the homepage of Mio and F liked it too, so we bought it as well as a pillow to go with it. We needed to get a throw for the bed since the photographer came to take photos of the apartment that are now posted on Hemnet by the way. I'm so hoping that F will get what he wants for his apartment and/or a little bit more. Fingers crossed and it will go well next weekend when the possible buyers are coming to view it.
We need to get a few more pillows to throw on the bed, they have nice ones in Mio but they have not reached the stores yet so we'll have to wait for another while. There are loads of things we want to buy for the house, but we'll just have to get it bit by bit. Can't wait to decorate the house when we have moved in but I know it will take time, especially since we'll have a baby to take care of as well ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar