söndag 9 september 2012

6 weeks to go

What a great weekend we've had, no plans and no pressure. Except for a trip to Mio, I've done absolutely nothing but chill out at home and I needed it. Today myself and my baby have cleaned up to make the apartment ready for the photo session tomorrow morning. I hope the photos will turn out really nice.

We've also taken some photographs of my belly and our little miracle today. We first thought about booking a professional photographer but then we thought we'd try out taking some pictures at home. There are only 6 weeks to go now and 4 weeks left in work. I'm getting both nervous and excited about giving birth, it's scary but at the same time I'm trying to convince myself that I'm strong and that I can do it. I'm dying to meet our little girl now, I can't stop wondering what she'll be like. She's very welcome to our family anyway, but I'm not ready yet so she'll have to be calm and stay inside for another little while ;)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar