lördag 19 maj 2012

9 holes became 18

Today we had agreed with M & M to play nine holes at Bromma Golf since at least myself and Maria need to practice after the course we took two weeks ago. Our official start time was 10:20 but we all met up before that to warm up at the range. I was a bit nervous since it was my first time playing, but I thoroughly enjoyed it especially since the weather was really good today. I didn't play that well, but it was certainly good to practice. We were quite tired after the nine holes so we decided to have lunch there out in the sun. I had a lovely prawn sallad and then coffee after that :)


After a bit of rest we started thinking about playing the nine holes again (since they don't have 18 holes at Bromma Golf, you're allowed to do the nine holes a second time) and after a bit of consideration that's what we decided to do. I did some better shots this time around but towards the end I was really really tired and found it quite difficult to focus. Tonight F has gone out for a few beers and I'm left in the apartment. I'm gonna sleep really well tonight I tell ya, but first it's time for a film. I just don't know which one to pick yet ;)

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar