onsdag 23 maj 2012

Sunshine

Don't you just love the first few days every spring/summer when you can have lunch outside in the sun and it's so hot that you don't need a jumper or a jacket. This week has been absolutely amazing when it comes to the weather, well it started last weekend really and it doesn't seem to stop yet :) Today I'm working from home and for lunch I met up with Sofia and her little girl J. She's such a cutie!! She wasn't sure what she was going to think of me at first, but after talking to her for a while and keeping my distance she gave me a smile :) We went to Nybergs restaurant at Sundbybergs torg and I enjoyed a lovely prawn sallad in the sun. There were loads of people there that enjoyed the sun as much as we did.


Tonight we're heading into town to go to the theatre, Stadsteatern to be exact. We're gonna see The three musketeers and I'm really looking forward to it. It's a Christmas present that we got from my parents. Before it starts we're gonna go for dinner at TGI Fridays, haven't been there for a while so it should be nice.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar