tisdag 10 januari 2012

Reading

Over Christmas I read the book One Day by David Nicholls, I borrowed the English version from a colleague of mine. When I had finished reading it myself, Jessica and Michaela went to the cinema to see the film. I really liked the book, but was a bit suprised about the ending. Though, I suppose it was not one of those books with the predictable happy ending and I really liked the format of the book where the writer tells us what is happening in the lives of two friends one day at a time, on the same day each year. The film is good, but not as good as the book. If you haven't read it, please do because it's worth reading.


I normally don't read that much, I only tend to open a couple of books during my summer holidays. But it's quite relaxing so I'm gonna continue with a book that I bought in Italy in the summer of 2010 - This charming man by Marian Keyes.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar