söndag 22 januari 2012

Hair oil

A few months ago I decided to order a hair oil that I had read about in a magazine. It's called Orofluido oil and is a mixture of cyperus, argan and linseed oil. It smells of amber and vanilla and I just love the silky texture of it. It can be used on dry hair to reduce frizziness, add moisture and give your hair a shiny look. You can also use it on towel-dried hair and it will reduce the blow-drying time significantly. I could really notice since I've such thick hair that takes forever to blow dry normally. I can really recommend this hair oil, I love it!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Cool! ....and it doesn't make the hair greasy? =p If not I have to try it! x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Not at all, it's very good and my hair seems to absorb it really well. I love it! :) x

    SvaraRadera