måndag 23 januari 2012

Catch of the day

Right now I'm lying on the couch exhausted from the 10 km run I did on the threadmill after work. I've just watched Sofias Änglar on TV and ended up crying, the things that some people and families have to go through is unbelievable. Had a great day today in work, I'm feeling energized and I'm quite excited about the year ahead.

I thought I'd show you a layout that I did when I was down in Enköping in September for a scrapbooking event. I love the photos that I used in this layout and I'm happy with the format of the layout, the colours and the material that I used. The photos are from Sicily last July when F and I ordered lobster, prawns and fresh fish for dinner. The head chef let us pick and point on what we wanted :) We had such a good time in Sicily, I'm longing for the heat and the sun right now. Luckily it's now less than 7 weeks until we're going to the Maldives!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar