söndag 29 januari 2012

Different weekend

This weekend will soon come to an end and it feels like it hasn't even started. I think it's because of the lack of my darling. On Friday after work I went to a bodypump class before I headed home. I was really tired afterwards so I just made some dinner and headed for the couch where I watched The voice on telly. Yesterday morning I woke up at around 9 o'clock but stayed in bed for another hour. After that I made some breakfast and cleaned up in the apartment. My baby came home from Åre in the afternoon so I went to pick him up at his workplace. Later on last night we drove over to the Hellman's family in Vallentuna where we got to play with Benjamin and Elias again. Elias is getting bigger and stronger now and he's such a cutie. When we first came in he started crying when he saw me (I think it was the glasses) but after that we made a great connection :) Lisa & Kim had cooked lamb and it was very nice. They also served creme brulee for dessert, that's one of my favourites. We had a lovely time as always with a lot of laughter before it was time for us to head home again!

This morning myself and F got up at around 7:30 as he was meeting his colleagues at Arlanda around 9 (he's off to London this time). I gave him a lift out and had high hopes for the day but I was really tired afterwards so I've mostly watched TV today actually. I feel like doing some scrapbooking but I'll probably do that during the week instead. Below you can see a layout I created when myself and Emmeli were down in Enköping at a scrapbooking event last September. I used the material from the kit I received when I got down there and the photos are from last spring when F and I tried out the roller blades :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar