söndag 17 mars 2013

Baby swimming

This morning I woke up feeling sick and unfortunately I had to pay the bathroom quite a few visits...:( Fredrik took care of Emilia and I spent the morning in bed (as well as in the bathroom). Didn't get the sleep I was hoping for so I'm very tired now. I'm gonna jump into bed after Mästarnas mästare and will hopefully get a few hours sleep before the little one wakes up for food.

F has gone to the cinema, my princess is fast asleep since 18:30 and I'm chilling out on the couch with a cup of tea. I'm hoping the new week will be better than how this week ended..

Yesterday we brought Emilia to her first baby swimming lesson and I was a bit nervous about what she would think about it but she seemed to love it. She was floating very well and seemed very relaxed with her dad in the water. Afterwards she was really hungry and slept for two hours! ;)


Today is St Patrick's Day and I'm hoping all of my Irish friends are having a great time. Happy St Patrick's Day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar