fredag 1 mars 2013

Spring - I welcome you!

This week the weather has been fabulous here in Stockholm, the sun has been out every day and the snow is finally starting to melt. I have been out for walks every day and thoroughly enjoyed the fresh air, the warmth, the blue sky and the singing birds. Spring is in the air and everything feels a lot easier. Can't wait until the snow is completely gone and I can put on my sneakers instead of the winter boots. Emilia is also on the mend - finally - and she is a lot happier than before (= a happier mum)!

When I went into Kicks the other day when I was in Täby centrum, I bought a new face wash that I have been curious about for a while. The Bliss products have caught my eye and I have read about them in magazines. I bought the Fabulous foaming face wash and it didn't disappoint me one bit. It smells lovely and exfoliates as well as cleanses your face. This is part of the description of this product:

"A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins."


I highly recommend it to anyone, it's a great product!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar