fredag 14 juni 2013

Summer time

Wow, time flies by and I realise it has been a long time since I even visited my own blog. My little girl is taking up most of my time these days. I love reading other people's blogs but I don't find the time to sit down and write my own blog posts. Anyway I'll give it a try now...

Today is Friday and I was supposed to meet up with Lisa and Ludvig in Täby centrum for lunch but since Em hasn't been feeling well, I decided to stay at home with her. She had a fever last night and found it very hard to sleep, I think her teeth are bugging her big time. She has got two teeth at this moment, it's either them or else she is getting another tooth. We'll see what happens.


A lot of things have happened with Emilia in the last couple of months. She's now crawling (not proper crawling, she has got her own style ;)). In the last week she started pulling herself up to standing. Well she has only done that a couple of times, most times she stands up on her knees. She now sits unsupported, she has a great sense of humour and she "talks" a lot. Mostly she says "ba ba ba" and "da". Her dad thinks that she says "pappa" (=daddy) but she's not there quite yet. I'm convinced her first word will be "mamma" ;)

She's happy almost all the time and I thoroughly enjoy spending time with her. Can't believe she's almost 8 months (next week) already. She's hanging out with her dear friends Ludvig and Jack a lot and in the last month two of my best friends have given birth to a beautiful baby girl and a beautiful baby boy so she's soon making new friends :). Congratulations again Lina and Maria, we're so happy for you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar