fredag 22 februari 2013

Two year anniversary

Last Sunday F and I celebrated being together for two years. We first met at Fashion Cafe in Sundbyberg a cold February night 2011 where we enjoyed each other's company while having a few drinks. I remember it like it was yesterday, at the same time it feels like such a long time ago. We know each other so well now and have done so many things together. 2012 was a big year for us since Emilia entered this world and we also bought and moved into our house. I'm so grateful for my little family and for having the best boyfriend in the whole world. He's so thoughtful and caring and makes me extremely happy.

To celebrate, F had asked his mam to mind Emilia while we were having dinner at Kalaset Corner in Abrahamsberg together. It's a very small restaurant but they do really really good food. I had risotto with lobster and tiger prawns for my main course and it was so delicious. I really enjoyed spending time with my darling as well, it was a lovely evening!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar