onsdag 13 februari 2013

Not well

Our little girl has not been well for the past few days but she's slowly getting back to her normal self. It started on Sunday with fever and Monday morning she had a fever of 39,2 degrees. She was crying all day Monday and I didn't know what to do to make her happy. Yesterday was not a great day either but today was better. She has no fever anymore but her stomach is still iffy, I hope it gets better.

The past three weeks I have avoided anything with milk as we thought Emilia might be allergic to milk protein. Well I never thought so myself but agreed to give it a try to see if her dry skin gets better. I haven't really noticed any difference to be honest, perhaps her skin is slightly better but I think that is because we have put on the Miniderm cream as well every morning and evening. The milk free formula that we have been giving her has not been popular and sometimes she refuses to take the bottle. It has slowly gotten worse and in the last few days there has been a battle almost every single time I'm giving her the bottle. Today F and I agreed that I would start introducing milk again to see if anything happens, even though we have an appointment with a childrens doctor in two weeks and I said I would stay off the milk until then. I had yoghurt this morning and milk in my coffee this afternoon and I haven't noticed anything different with her skin. Hopefully I can start giving her the standard formula milk again (which is much sweeter than the milk free one) and I'll have a happier baby and no more food battles ;)

F and I are still working on getting our house into shape and we're slowly getting there (well we have a million projects to do in the house but at least we're starting to get that cosy feeling about our house). Our new project is now to do Emilia's room and we started by putting in some furniture last weekend. Since Saturday, she's sleeping in her own room and she has been so good. We're gonna put up some shelves and paintings and also put up wallpaper on one wall before it's ready (green with butterflies that I picked for her :)). As soon as we're happy with the room I promise to take some pictures that I'll show you. I'm hoping it will be as good as I imagine it will be!

My baby after a bath

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar