onsdag 8 augusti 2012

Happy

Today has been a great day, I'm in a good mood and feeling positive about everything. I love days like this. Early this morning it was time for a check up at Sundbybergs barnmorskemottagning. The baby is healthy, it's always lovely to hear her heart beat and she seems to be growing just as much as she should. I'm also still feeling great and the blood pressure and sugar level was fine. She didn't check iron levels or weight this time (I don't like standing on the scales any longer ;)).

On top of this, I'm currently in the process of selling my apartment and the bidding is going on as we speak. We have taken a break until tomorrow morning, but it seems like I'm getting more than my asking price and I'm so happy about that after all the work with re-renovating the bathroom and having to wait with the sale. Hopefully we'll be able to seal the deal very soon snd then F and I can start looking for a house!

Tonight I've been cleaning up in the apartment and now I'm watching the olympic games before I'm heading to bed. Below you can see some of the photos of my apartment, it will be sad to leave it behind because I really liked my apartment in Ulvsunda but I'm so looking forward to buying a new place with my darling that I hope we'll be able to find in the near future.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar