måndag 13 augusti 2012

Crayfish party

Saturday night F and I were invited to Kim & Lisa for a crayfish party. My brother was there as well. I was so looking forward to it as I absolutely love crayfish and don't get to eat it that often. Kim & Lisa had organized it so well with decorations, hats and other food that we all enjoyed together. It's tradition to drink snaps and sing Swedish snaps songs and they had printed out a lot of these songs for us to sing as well. I couldn't drink of course and buying alcohol free snaps wasn't so tempting but I sang with them as loud as I could ;)

We had so much fun together and I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard! I love spending time with these guys because we always have a good time. Thanks for a lovely evening, I hope we get to do something similar soon again!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar