måndag 9 april 2012

SYTYCD

So this Easter break has come to an end and I'm taking it easy in front of the telly. I'm watching So you think you can dance season 5 and all the beautiful dancers never stop to amaze me. I really wish I could dance like them ;) Earlier today myself and F went into town to the new Mood shopping centre. There were loads of people there and I quite liked the place. I'd say they're giving NK a bit of competition. F did a bit of clothes shopping in the Replay shop and I bought a new face cream. Tomorrow it's time for work again, I'm gonna try to go to bed early tonight to get some rest. Hope you've all had a lovely holiday!



2 kommentarer:

  1. Vadda Mood?? Beratta mer!! Vart ligger det??

    SvaraRadera
  2. He he, det är en ny galleria som ligger typ bakom NK vid Regeringsgatan. Mest märkesbutiker och en del caféer och matställen. Ganska trevligt faktiskt och kul att gå till som omväxling :) Läs mer på http://moodstockholm.se/ KRAM

    SvaraRadera