söndag 1 april 2012

Chilling

Sunday again and another week ahead, luckily we have Easter coming up and I'm only working 3 days this week. Looking forward to being off for 5 days, yay! This weekend flew by, feels like it ended before it even started. Yesterday myself and F went out to Gustavsberg and the Ittala outlet to buy some Rörstrand - Swedish Grace plates. In the evening my brother had invited us for dinner and he made us greek meetballs in a tomato sauce that were served with potato wedges and tzatsiki, it was yummie. We also watched The descendants with George Clooney and I quite liked the film and thought Mr Clooney did a great job. I was the one driving us home so no wine for me.. still it felt like I had been drinking a few glasses because I was really really tired.

This morning we stayed in bed until we felt like getting up and then we made ciabatta bread in the oven for breakfast. F met up with M to play squash and I went to the gym for the first time in ages. It felt great and this afternoon I had loads of energy to tidy up a bit which I know F will be happy about ;) Right now I'm watching a few episodes of Revenge while F is at the cinema. I'm getting tired again so I think I'm gonna head to bed soon. Hope you all have had a lovely weekend despite the snow!!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar