måndag 30 april 2012

Spring tradition

On Saturday myself and F decided to head into town since the weather was so nice and we wanted to walk around for a bit. We found out that M & M also were going into town so we picked them up with the car to head in together. Earlier in the week, F's mam had told us that the trees were in full bloom in King's Garden (Kungsträdgården) and it has become a bit of a spring tradition to head in there to have an ice cream while watching people and the beautiful trees. So that was exactly what we did and it was so enjoyable :)




Earlier today I went out for my first run in over three months and I wasn't sure what it was going to be like. But I took it easy and I really enjoyed it, I'm feeling good now. Soon I'll have to start getting ready for this evening, we're having some people over for a barbeque. I have to prepare some food, clean up the place and get ready myself. Looking forward to seeing everybody and having a good time. Happy Valborg!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar