onsdag 28 november 2012

Happier

Last week myself and F bought a new car. I will be the one driving it while being on maternity leave, it's going to be great. That way I'll be able get around easier and visit friends that live further away from me without having to take the bus. I still don't feel ready for public transportation, but perhaps in a couple of weeks!? :)

My new Toyota Yaris

Since we introduced formula milk to Emilia, she is much happier and last week she started to smile quite frequently. My heart melts when she smiles at me, it's lovely to be able to talk to her and to get a smile back. She can focus for longer periods now so we try to interact with her as much as possible. She's such a little cutie. This morning it was time for another check up and she has gained 430g since last week so she has been catching up on the weight a bit which feels great. The only problem with giving her the bottle is that she sometimes gets quite cranky when I'm breastfeeding her as the milk doesn't come with the same flow. In the next few days my mission is to try to breastfeed her as much as possible during the day so that the milk supply will increase, it feels like I don't have enough milk for our hungry little food monster ;) If the milk supply gets better then everything will get better, that's what I'm hoping for anyway.

My little cutie

Tomorrow we're getting the keys to our house, I'm so excited! We won't move in until in another couple of weeks since we're going to renovate upstairs first but it's getting closer :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar