tisdag 7 februari 2012

Essie nail varnish

Last weekend I bought a new nail varnish from Essie, the colour is turquoise & caicos. I love the nail varnishes from Essie, they have so many lovely colours and give a really nice finish to your nails. I think I will use this one when I go to the Maldives in..... less than five weeks! I can't wait, can't believe this trip is just around the corner :)


But before I head off there is quite a lot to do in work, but the fact that I'm going away keeps me highly motivated which is good. Right now I'm watching The big bang theory, I just love it. I was really sceptical when F asked me to watch an episode a while ago but now I really enjoy watching these ultimate nerds! ;) I hope you're having a good week, it's already Wednesday tomorrow :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar